2021 Nissan Altima Interior Dimensions & Features
The 2021 Nissan Altima interior makes it clear that Northern Alabama drivers don’t need to compromise on comfort or features when driving an affordable sedan. The Altima interior is packed to the brim with the latest comfort and convenience features. What’s more? There is also a wealth of Nissan Altima interior accessories available to help you create a sedan that is perfectly tailored to your needs.
- Standard NissanConnect 8-inch touchscreen display
- Standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Available 9-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Available LED Nissan Altima interior lights
Nissan Altima Interior Dimensions
Inside the cabin of the Nissan Altima, there is plenty of space for both passengers and cargo. Below you will find the Nissan Altima interior dimensions for the 2021 model:
2021 Nissan Altima Interior Space
- Head Room (Front/Rear): 39.2 inches/36.9 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Rear): 43.8 inches/35.2 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 54.7 inches/54.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 58.2 inches/57.1 inches
Nissan Altima Interior: Standard Features
Even if you choose the affordable base model, your Nissan Altima interior is well-equipped with standard features that make driving in Muscle Shoals a hassle-free experience every time you get behind the wheel:
- Comfort – The entry-level S Trim is outfitted with an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, so you can choose the settings that are most comfortable for you.
- Versatility – 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks make it simple to configure the Nissan Altima interior to meet your needs and store larger cargo in the trunk.
- Safety — Forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, and driver attention warning.
- Infotainment – Advanced Drive-Assist Display and NissanConnect 8-inch touchscreen make it easy to access audio controls, driver information, and safety features while out and about in The Shoals. No matter which of the Nissan Altima trim levels you choose, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto come standard.
Looking to upgrade? We already mentioned the available Bose stereo system and ambient LED interior lighting, but you can also find features like these on the upper trims of the Altima:
- Leather upholstery
- Heated front seating and steering wheel
- Unique styling elements (SR trim)
- Power-adjustable front seating
Nissan Altima Interior Accessories
If you are looking to customize your ride, you can find a wide variety of Nissan Altima interior accessories right here at our parts department. Listed below is just a sampling of your available options:
- Splash guards
- External ground lighting
- Cloth or leather seat covers
- Sliding trunk organizer tray
- Carpeted floor mats and trunk mat
- LED interior lights
Check Out the Nissan Altima Interior in Florence
If you would like to see the Nissan Altima interior up close in person, visit Greenway Nissan of Florence and set up a test drive. We’ve only scratched the surface of what you can expect from the latest Altima, and we’d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today for more information or to schedule a test drive.
VIN: 1N4BL4DV5MN394798Model Code: 13311
VIN: 1N4BL4CV3MN394266Model Code: 13511
VIN: 1N4BL4CV5MN408216Model Code: 13511
More About Nissan Models
There are several reasons to put a brand new Nissan Altima at the top of your list, and efficient performance on the roads of Birmingham is just one of them. Fuel economy figures for the Nissan Altima reach 28 city mpg and 39 highway mpg,* and there are a number of factors that contribute…
Helping To Stop Hunger in Florence AL Starting this year, Greenway Nissan of Florence wants to help donate 500,000 meals to our local food pantry: The Meal Barrel Project is a partner of the North Alabama Food Bank. The Meal Barrel Project feeds close to 2000 families per week, 3 meals per day. With your…
It’s not hard to see why the Nissan Altima is such a popular pick with drivers around Birmingham and Muscle Shoals. According to various Nissan Altima reviews, this stellar sedan is also impressing industry experts alike. Nissan Altima reliability puts this fan-favorite in a class of its own. Are you wondering if the Altima is the…
There has been a lot of buzz surrounding the 2022 Nissan Frontier changes around Florence, and the team at Greenway Nissan of Florence is happy to share the details. The 2022 Nissan Frontier has been completely redesigned from top to bottom to be more stylish, technologically advanced, and capable than ever before. Explore the 2022 Nissan Frontier…
If you are looking for a well-equipped sedan that operates efficiently on the roads of Birmingham, the team at Greenway Nissan of Florence highly recommends the 2021 Nissan Sentra. The Nissan Sentra mpg rating reaches 29 mpg city/39 mpg highway. The powerful, fuel-sipping, Nissan Sentra engine is just one of the many features that allow this sedan…
Nissan trucks are known for their rugged performance on the roads of Birmingham and beyond, and the 2021 Frontier is no exception. When properly equipped, this pickup can tow up to 6,720 pounds. Tackling tough tasks at the jobsite or pulling a trailer for your next weekend adventure is no match for the Nissan…
This Nissan Murano SUV is a fan-favorite with Birmingham drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. Not only is it packed to the brim with comfort and convenience features, it is also priced affordably so you do not have to stretch your budget thin. Trying to decide which of the Nissan Murano configurations…
The Nissan Rogue is already known for its impressive performance and advanced features, but it is also quite stylish! Thanks to the 2021 Nissan Rogue colors, this perennial favorite crossover is sure to gain more than a few admiring glances on the roads of Birmingham. Whether you prefer something more classic and understated, or you…
Each of the Nissan Sentra configurations was expertly crafted with precise attention to detail, so how do you determine which one is your perfect match? Greenway Nissan of Florence explores the Nissan Sentra trim levels as well as the Nissan Sentra price for each model so you can find the sedan that checks all of the boxes on…
With the Nissan Rogue, Birmingham drivers do not have to worry about sacrificing power or fuel economy. The Nissan Rogue mpg reaches an impressive 27 mpg city and 35 mpg highway*, so you can spend more time out on the open roads and less time at the gas station. How is the Nissan Rogue gas…